For those of you who are as obsessed with online shopping as I am, specifically doing search after search on ShopstyleUK, it's about time that you meet the girls behind all of the fabulousness. (And, no, it's not only because we work together, this site truly is addictive). I sat down with Shannon Edwards and Sarah Bush to talk about their favourite designers and must-have beauty buys.
To find out what these gals constantly stock in their shopping carts, just read more.
- Shannon Edwards
- Skin care: I always wear my trusty Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in the daytime and evening. The colour is smooth, and you can barely tell I'm wearing anything on my skin.
- Makeup: My go-to lipstick is always pink, and I happen to favour the ranges of pinks available from Bobbi Brown.
- Clothing: Right now, I really love Sperry topsider shoes, especially the printed ones from Liberty and this amazing iPhone case from Marc Jacobs.
- Sarah Bush
- Skin care: For travel, I absolutely love Dr Hauschka’s Rose Day Cream, which I find rich enough to hydrate my skin on long-haul flights and doubles up as a good, night cream while I’m away. I also love Laura Mercier’s Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser, which has SPF 20 and gives jet-lagged skin a much-needed glow! Another great sun protector is Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily Moisturizer SPF 50, which comes in a perfect size for your handbag (no more getting burnt when the sun peeps through the clouds on a day trip.
- Makeup: In addition to tinted moisturiser, the products I cannot be without this Summer is my Smashbox Lip Gloss in Pop. If I add a little masterpiece mascara, my face is done, and if I’m baring my legs, I’ll also add some Laura Mercier Bronzing Gel. The colour is amazing, and it goes on easily!
- Clothing: Some of my favourite designer brands include: Acne, Chloe, Mulberry and Raoul, whilst the High Street Brands I love are Topshop, Vero Moda, Warehouse and Reiss