2011 Autumn Milan Fashion Week: Missoni
Milan Fashion Week continued this weekend with a series of high profile names taking to the catwalk including Missoni. The classic Italian knitwear brand embraced pastel shades for Autumn '11 with a range of floor sweeping checked knits in blue, pink and yellow. Missoni played with prints for the new season using snake prints in a range of colours as well as florals and block colour.
- Trends: Pastels, check, graphic prints, florals.
- Colors: Mint green, peach, orange, yellow, lilac.
- Key Looks: Long, snakeskin trench over knitted maxi.
- Accessories: Snake print shoes, white leather belt, flat caps, knitted beanie.
- Who Would Wear It: Knitwear lovers who like to make a statement with colour.