2011 Autumn London Fashion Week: Paul Costelloe
All eyes are on London today as it takes on the batton from New York and plays host to five days of Autumn shows. Paul Costelloe kicked everything off at Somerset House this morning with a fun, '60s inspired collection. All of the models had red frizzy bobs for the show which included super short skater skirts, boxy jackets, and ladylike coats. There was focus on texture with jacquard fabrics and a touch of tartan along side bold prints like graphic florals. Big buttons adorned coat sleeves and Peter Pan collars gave looks a contradicting conservative edge. There were a few menswear looks too which were '50s inspired with skinny trousers and tweed blazers.
- Trends: Ladylike, swing skirts, Winter florals
- Colours: Red, green, pink, yellow and metallic
- Key Looks: Red wool box jacket and mini skater skirt
- Accessories: Chunk patent grey heels
- Who Would Wear It: Ladies who lunch in style