2011 Autumn London Fashion Week: Sass and Bide
Sass and Bide brought a ray of sunshine to a chilly London day with its latest collection. The Australian designer duo showed a typically free-spirited collection this evening with block color and clashing prints titled "Boogie and the Historymaker." An eye-catching color palette was used of bright pink and orange, which was broken up with statement accessories like a thick beaded belt. The prints had a tribal feel and were teamed with hand-painted wraps. Pieces were long, flowing, and produced from soft silk and suede. Designers Sarah Jane Clarke and Heidi Middleton commented, "This season's girl is free spirited and strangely wonderful, she'll be wearing this collection everywhere."
- Trends: Color blocking, clashing prints, mixed textures.
- Colors: Pink, orange, monochrome.
- Key Looks: A long flowing pink dress with an asymmetric hem.
- Accessories: Statement belts, slouchy clutch bags, necklaces.
- Who Would Wear It: Glamorous, bohemian women who like to make a statement with color.