Sass & Bide Spring 2013
Sass & Bide made their return to London Fashion Week in the company of Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne on the catwalk on Friday. Masculine dressing infused the still feminine luxe Loveshady collection, which was inspired by Heidi Middleton and Sarah-Jane Clarke's trip to Peru and Buenos Aires — think monochrome suits with sequinned mini capes, cravats with flowers, structured tailoring with floating chiffon tail coats, and tuxedo jackets with silver palazzo trousers. Whites and golds were followed by neon orange, blacks and glittering silvers, with textures also following the gender mixing with feathers offset against metallic ribbing. Embellishments of beads, shells and sequins topped off the ethereal glamour.
- Trends: Masculine meets feminine, tailoring, metallics, embellishment, texture.
- Colors: Black, white, gold, silver, neon orange.
- Key Piece: The black suit complete with sequinned shoulders says don't mess with me.
- Accessories: Gold belts, gold floral necklaces, lace up heels.
- Who Should Wear It: Power dressers like Sarah Jessica Parker and Tilda Swinton.