Last night, Sarah Bush from ShopStyle and I headed to Millbank Tower for the 2011 Drapers Etail Awards. We were full of nerves as ShopStyle was nominated for Best Aggregate Site, but we didn't need to worry as we won! I wore a Temperley London dress with a H! by Henry Holland faux fur jacket and Brian Atwood heels. Beardyman hosted the event and entertained in between awards with his beat boxing skills. Sarah went up on stage to collect the (surprisingly heavy) gong and then we celebrated for the rest of the evening!
To see a full list of winners, just read more.
- Best Customer Experience: Red Label Fashion
- Best Aggregate Site: ShopStyle
- Best New Etailer: Misguided
- Best Etail Innovation: Not Just a Label
- Best Etail Marketing Initiative: Pretty Green
- Best Single Brand Etailer: Sweaty Betty
- Best Independent Etailer: Route One
- Best Multichannel Retailer: John Lewis
- Best Specialist Etailer: Seraphine
- Best Pure Play Etailer: ASOS
- Best Use of Social Media: Jimmy Choo
- Best Etailer of the Year: John Lewis