Yesterday at New York Fashion Week, Victoria Beckham presented her second line, Victoria, Victoria Beckham, having shown her mainline at the weekend. The British designer's collection was inspired by the southern California lifestyle and the VVB girl is in the art world and blogs: "She's very cool. I want to be her, and if I can't be her, I want to hang out with her". This laid-back attitude was evident in the short shift with purple palm tree print, blue-on-black bud print fit-and-flare silhouette, and khaki with safari details. Ms Beckham added: "This isn't the usual second line. I never wanted to compromise on the quality. It's more a case that this line is focussed on daywear, which means I can put more evening looks in the Victoria Beckham range." Take a look at the full collection here and tell me what you think!
- Trends: Southern California, sleeveless block coloured shifts, contrasting bodices, Summer prints.
- Colors: Blue, black, white, lemon, taupe and khaki.
- Key Piece: The palm tree print epitomised the laid-back daywear aesthetic.
- Accessories: Neon wedges by Steiger, thick clear coloured bracelets and cross-body bags worn high.
- Who Should Wear It: Laid-back women who like clean lines and bold prints: Michelle Williams and Emma Watson.