What a busy four days it has been at Earls Court. The 2010 Graduate Fashion Week has shown the potential of 100s of graduates from around the UK and even a few from overseas. This evening, a gala took place at the venue celebrating some of the best young designers and announcing the winner of the River Island Gold Prize.
I am excited to reveal that the winner is Rebecca Thompson from Manchester School of Art. Congratulations! Stay tuned for photos from the gala and party.
To see a full list of winners from the night, just keep reading.
- Mulberry Accessories Award: Kitty Keay, Colchester School of Art
- Hachette Fillipaachi Media and Design Award: Alice Barnes, Northumbria University
- Inspiration Award: Lee Alexander McQueen
- Music Award: UCA Epsom
- International Award: Roya Hesam, The Amsterdam Fashion Institute
- BHM Knitwear Visionary Knitwear Award: Ledina Zhang, Northumbria University
- Zandra Rhodes Catwalk Textiles Award: Anna Lee, De Montford University
- Womenswear Award: Rhea Fields, Northbrook College Sussex
- Menswear Award: Thomas Crisp, Ravensbourne
- River Island Gold Award: Rebecca Thomson, Manchester University School of Art