The British Fashion Awards are currently taking place at the newly refurbished Savoy hotel in London. The nominations were announced back in September and the event has attracted some a list stars including Victoria Beckham, Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell.
I will be reporting on all the winner right here so you can stay up to date with the action. Sarah Burton has already collected a posthumous award for Alexander McQueen who has been recognised with an Outstanding Contribution to Fashion Design gong. She commented, "We will always miss him".
To see a full list of winners, just read more.
- Accessory designer: Nicholas Kirkwood
- Model of the Year: Lara Stone
- Menswear designer: Patrick Grant
- Emerging Talent - ready to wear: Meadham Kirchhoff
- Emerging Talent Award - Accessories: Husam El Odeh
- Special Recognition Award: Naomi Campbell for her influence on the fashion industry for 25 years
- Digital Innovation award: Burberry
- British Style Icon: Alexa Chung
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Nicola Formichetti
- Designer Brand: Mulberry
- Designer of the Year: Phoebe Philo for Celine