This morning, Kensington Roof Gardens played host to the 2010 Cosmopolitan Fashion Awards celebrating some of the UK's biggest retailers. The glossy magazine dedicates a large amount of it's issue each month to fashion so they know a thing or two about key brands and stores.
Last year, River Island and ASOS were big winners, but this year it seemed to be more varied. I think this is good news because it means people are not afraid to shop around and have a good idea of exactly what they want. Essentially, we're not a nation of lazy shoppers! ASOS were again crowned the overall winner taking home Online Retailer of the Year for the second year running.
To see a full list of winners, just read more.
- Best Workwear: Dorothy Perkins
- Best Bag: New Look
- Love Your Curves: Evans
- Sexiest Lingerie: La Senza
- Best Watches: Guess
- Sexiest Heels: Faith
- Best Jewellery: Accessorize
- Best Ethical Retailer: People Tree
- Best Place for Bargains: Boohoo
- Best Sportwear: Nike
- To Die for Denim: River Island
- Hottest Partywear: Karen Millen
- Best One-Stop Shop: Next
- Lust Have Designer: D&G
- Online Retailer of the Year: ASOS
Do you agree with the winners?