Autumn 2020's Trend Report Is Here: This Is What You'll Be Wearing
The Autumn/Winter 2020 fashion trends are shaping up to be a pretty important forecast for your closet, and who would we be if we didn't share them with you? Here at POPSUGAR, Fashion Week is not just about creating cute outfits so we can immerse ourselves into the street style scene. We're actually going somewhere — you know, to all those runway shows, where we keep our eyes peeled for recurring trends that will help us advise you, dear reader, on your wardrobe for next season.
When we got together to discuss the 75+ new lines we had just been introduced to in New York alone, we were a little overwhelmed to say the least (we always are — that's a lot of clothes!). But it soon becomes easy to narrow down the styles that won't just stick because they're exciting, but because they're wearable, and easy for anyone to pull off.
While the past few seasons have taken strong influence from the '80s and '90s, we're at a point in fashion where looks seem to hark back to more than one decade all at once. We're championing the trends below because they can be integrated into anyone's closet and they'll appeal to a wide range of tastes. Also, they're just plain fun. Asymmetrical sleeves and cutouts lie ahead after all, so who's down for some experimenting?
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: Jewel Tones
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: Cutouts
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: Shearling Outerwear
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: Asymmetrical Sleeves
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: Coloured Leather
- Autumn Fashion Trends 2020: '80s Rocker
- Fall Fashion Trends 2020: Like a Boss
- Fall Fashion Trends 2020: '80s Prep
- Fall Fashion Trends 2020: Modern Equestrian
— Additional reporting by Hannah Weil McKinley, Nikita Ramsinghani, Dana Avidan Cohn, and Laura Lajiness