Since we aren't waiting on long lines or shopping in-person during this sample sale season, so many brands are hosting sales online for the first time ever. Many of them include complimentary free shipping, and, much to our joy, pretty stellar deals. Tibi's accessories are 80 percent off right now, and Edie Parker and Derek Lam re-launched best-selling archival pieces just for the occasion. Of course, we feel best about shopping right now when we're promoting brands that are giving back to charities during the wake of the coronavirus crisis, so we promise we'll keep you updated about which designers are donating a percentage of proceeds to crucial organisations. Ahead, get the scoop about what type of sales you're shopping before you click through and add pieces to your cart.
- Aries: The brand has officially moved its sample sale online with great deals on street wear and worldwide shipping.
- Derek Lam: Derek Lam has relaunched some best selling archival pieces, a rare occasion for the brand. Shop up to 80 percent off.
- Edie Parker: The iconic accessories brand is "opening the vault" and bringing back some of its greatest bags for the online sample sale. You can get complimentary free shipping and 15 percent of your purchase goes to Citymeals on Wheels, No Kid Hungry, and Feeding America.
- Grace Loves Lace: The brand's famous global warehouse sale is officially online, where you can shop the Australian brand's wedding dress samples for a fraction of their original price.
- La Ligne: Enter your email address to access La Ligne's first-ever online sample sale through Wednesday April 1, where you can shop the label's signature striped jumpers for 50 percent off.
- The Upside: The Upside's first ever online warehouse sale is online, with great track suit pieces starting at just $25.
- Tibi: Tibi's biannual online sample sale includes up to 80 percent off belts, bags, and shoes right now.