This Moschino Backpack Is So Big, We Couldn't Help but Think of All the Things We Could Fit Inside
Jeremy Scott debuted his latest collection for Moschino, and trust me when I say you're going to want to take a look at it. The show took place in a subway train inside the New York Transit Museum. Guests like Storm Reid and Kim Petras got to enter the runway show using giant subway cards that had Moschino written on them. Another thing that was supersize? The brand's latest backpacks. While looking at the giant backpacks, my brain immediately started racking up the number of things I could fit inside. Obviously, I enlisted my fellow POPSUGAR editors to get in on the action, because what better way to start your morning?
Here's what we came up with:
- "The amount of time I've wasted on f*ckboys"
- "Approximately 8,000 Jacquemus Chiquito purses"
- "My student loan debt"
- "The tears I shed while watching Marriage Story"
- "My Sunday scaries"
- "All the resolutions I never got to in the last decade (but 2020 is the year, I swear!)"
- "The excuses I make to not go to the gym"
- "My love for Baby Yoda"
- "Jared Leto's missing Met Gala head"
- "Rihanna's missing ninth studio album"
- "The anxiety I still have over liking one of my crush's old Instagram posts in 2014"
- "The books I said I'd read in 2019"
Read on to see more photos from the show ahead.