If you're following a vegan diet and are craving a soft and chewy cookie, this no-bake recipe is sure to trick your taste buds into thinking you're enjoying a peanut butter cookie.
It's perfect for the Summer since you don't have to turn on the oven, and because they're made with all-natural ingredients like crunchy peanut butter, oats, and unsweetened coconut, they make an irresistible snack before or after a workout.
- 125 grams natural peanut butter
25 grams whole quick oats
35 grams rolled oats
30 grams wheat germ
25 grams unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
60 mL apple cider
1 tablespoon maple syrup
5 grams brown rice crisp cereal
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 balls, each 1 inch in diameter.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish, and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each ball. Enjoy!
- Store the remaining balls in the fridge.
Source: Calorie Count
- 16 balls
- Total Time
- 29 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving