This one is a quickie, but there's something about short workouts that make them that much more intense. This is only two moves, but because you're jumping the entire five minutes, you'll feel your heart thumping and your muscles burning.
Set the timer for five minutes and do as many reps as you can of the two moves listed below. Move quickly but with correct form, keeping the abs engaged the entire time. And don't stop moving!
10 Plank Bunny Hops
10 Gate Swings
Plank Bunny Hops
- Begin in a plank position with the feet together.
- Pull your abs in, and jump your feet to the right, bringing your knees toward your right elbow. Your torso will twist to the right.
- Jump your feet back to plank to complete one rep.
- Complete 10 reps, five on each side.
Continue to warm up as you work your outer and inner thighs with each move.
- Begin standing with your feet together. Hop your feet wide apart, and come into a deep squat, bringing your hands to your thighs. Your toes will be pointed outward.
- Push off your knees for leverage as you jump your legs together to complete one rep.
- Complete 10 reps.