If your palette is attuned to the changing seasons, chances are you're craving all things pumpkin spiced, cinnamony, and filling. Well, you can enjoy autumnal flavours at every meal with healthy options like this warm, dairy-free breakfast smoothie that mixes fibre-full apple and blood-sugar stabiliser cinnamon for a pie-tasting treat.
- 1 large apple
- 150 ml almond milk
- 2 tbsp. oats
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. protein powder (this recipe uses Linwoods Hemp Protein+ Flaxseed, Bio Cultures, Vitamin D & Co-Enzyme Q10)
- 1 tsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 150 ml hot water
- Place all ingredients except water in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour mix into a saucepan and add the hot water.
- Stir and gently warm the mixture until the desired temperature, transfer to a glass, and enjoy.
- Drinks, Smoothies
- 1 smoothie
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds