We know how much you love green smoothies. You have one every morning and even bake up these smoothie muffins, griddle up these smoothie-inspired pancakes, and indulge in this green banana-mango-pineapple vegan ice cream. Don't stop there! Feed into your smoothie obsession with these green smoothie ice lollies.
They're made with just four ingredients, and their refreshingly light and fruity flavour is just what you crave on a hot Summer's day. The added bonus is that each popsicle is filled with all the same nutrient goodness as a traditional green smoothie.
- 450 grams raw spinach
1 1/2 bananas
240 ml coconut water
6 strawberries, sliced
- Blend spinach, bananas, and coconut water in a blender until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the six ice lolly moulds.
- Add a bunch of sliced strawberries to each one. For looks, use a skewer to press each slice against the inside walls of the mould so you can see the red colour better.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Run under warm water to help the ice lolly release from the mould, and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count
- 6 servings
- Total Time
- 3 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds