We love eggs. We love quinoa. And when you put these two power foods together, you get one protein-rich dish. This frittata recipe, featured in our 2-Week Clean-Eating Plan, is quick to make, especially when you have leftover quinoa. It's such a versatile dish that you can eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- 45 grams chopped cauliflower
40 grams diced celery
30 grams diced onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
140 grams cooked quinoa
2 eggs, beaten
Pinch of sea salt
- Sauté the cauliflower, celery, and onion in olive oil over medium heat until tender and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the quinoa, and heat through.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon water into the beaten eggs, and pour the mixture over the veg and quinoa.
- Continue to cook on the burner until the egg is firm, about 4 minutes. Then transfer to the broiler, and cook until the top is puffy and golden, about 1-2 more minutes.
- Main Dishes
- Makes 1 serving
- Calories per serving