Keep It Clean at Every Meal With These Recipes
Following a meal plan to learn the basics of eating clean is a great way to jump-start your healthy life. But when the plan ends, you're going to need some extra recipes to keep your new habits going, especially if you commit to eating the 80/20 way. Just to review: that's eating clean 80 percent of the time and treating yourself the other 20 percent. We've rounded up some clean recipes that stick to the parameters of our 2-Week Clean-Eating Plan — whole grains, lean proteins, no dairy, and lots of fruits and veg . Read on to see how you can keep it clean with every meal of the day. And know that you can start our Clean-Eating plan at any time; learn more about the plan here.