- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely minced or crushed
3/4 teaspoon dried Italian herb blend
1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the salad:
- 120 grams finely chopped Tuscan kale, ribs removed
450 gram tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
80 grams dried cranberries, soaked in hot water to hydrate
155 grams edamame beans, cooked and cooled
Fresh mint and basil
45 grams cup carrot shreds
75 grams cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Add all dressing ingredients to a large salad bowl and whisk until combined.
- In the same bowl, add the kale, chickpeas, cranberries and edamame. Mince a handful of mint and a handful of basil leaves and toss them in, along with some carrot shreds.
- Toss salad well to combine and top with cherry tomatoes.
Source: Calorie Count
- Main Dishes
- 4 servings
- Calories per serving