Booty? Check. Legs? Check. Arms? Check! We know lunges work when it comes to sculpting your lower body. But adding weights makes it even harder on the legs and bum— and gives your upper body some love, too! Challenge yourself by grabbing a heavy set of dumbbells. This move is basic, but effective, and a great one to add to your routine.
- Stand tall with your feet hip's width distance apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand at your sides.
- Step forward with the right foot as you bend the elbows in a bicep curl. Lower your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep the front knee directly above the ankle, and lower the left knee to just tap the floor.
- Keep the weight in your heels as you push back to the starting position, completing one rep.
- Repeat stepping with the left foot this time, completing a second rep.
- Keep alternating for a total of three sets of 10 reps.