If you've got a hankering for a chewy peanut butter cookie but think you can't have one because of the gluten, then this recipe will make your day. You wouldn't even know these cookies are made without a pinch of flour, since they're full of sweet peanut-buttery goodness.
They're made with gluten-free oats and a handful of other ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, and as an added bonus, they cook up golden brown in less than 10 minutes.
- 125 grams organic chunky peanut butter
85 grams brown sugar
115 grams gluten-free rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F/ 180°C/ 160 Fan.
- In a small bowl, use an electric mixer to cream peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg.
- Add rolled oats and baking soda to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- Line 2 baking sheets with a Silpat mat or parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 2-inch balls, and press to flatten on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until the cookies turn slightly brown.
- Cool cookies on a rack, and store leftovers in an airtight container.
Image Source: Calorie Count
- 18 cookies
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving
- 87 per cookie