- 175 grams uncooked quinoa
2 large eggs
150 grams chopped onion
113 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoons minced garlic
22.5 grams fresh basil, chopped (or 2 tablespoons dried)
87.5 grams cherry tomatoes, diced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Pizza sauce for dipping
- Place the quinoa and 470ml of water in a covered pot. Bring to boil and then simmer for 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4.
- Mix together all ingredients, except pizza sauce, in a medium mixing bowl.
- Distribute mixture into a greased mini muffin tin, filling each cup to the top (one heaping tablespoon each), and press down gently to compact.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Makes 24 mini muffin bites.
- 12 mini muffins
- Total Time
- 39 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving