Craving the crisp satisfaction of sweet potato fries without the fat? This baked recipe comes together with minimal prep, and the results are absolutely delicious. With less than 155 calories per serving (including the creamy and spicy chipotle-pepper dip!) and lots of vitamin A, these crisp and satisfying wedges are perfect to bake up the next time you're craving some french-fried goodness.
- 2 large garnet yams or sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- For dip:
135 grams nonfat Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons chipotle peppers, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425ºF/ 220°C/ Fan 200.
- Toss cut sweet potatoes in olive oil, cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder, and cayenne. Make sure every wedge is evenly coated.
- Roast cut-side down for 30 minutes, turning once.
- While sweet potatoes are roasting, mix Greek yoghurt, peppers, and lime juice in a small jar. Set aside in the fridge for whenever you're ready to dip!
Source: Calorie Count
- Main Dishes
- 4 servings
- Calories per serving