I'm a huge fan of overnight oats. There's nothing better than mixing together a few ingredients the night before and waking up to a filling, fibre-filled breakfast. I have one go-to recipe that always satisfies, but I'm always on the hunt for a new combination of ingredients to switch breakfast up. After seeing this Instagram Olivia Culpo posted, I knew I needed to try out her creative brownie batter oats for myself. Seriously, I couldn't believe how much this combination tasted like the real deal. Her recipe makes multiple servings, so you'll have breakfast ready to go two mornings in a row.
- 240 mL unsweetened almond milk
130 grams nonfat plain Greek yoghurt
2 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons stevia
95 grams old fashioned oats
60 grams chocolate protein powder
- For the oppings (optional):
- Combine all the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Split into two mason jars or bowls, and refrigerate overnight.
- Wake up, add your favourite toppings, and dig into breakfast.
Calorie count without toppings:
Source: Calorie Counter
- Makes 2 servings
- Total Time
- 1 minute, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving