When you don't have a lot of time to devote to a workout, you gotta make every minute count! Choose one of these heart-pumping, muscle-building exercises and give it all you've got for the designated number of minutes, and you'll burn 300 calories.
- Kettlebell training: 15 minutes
- Skipping rope: 24 minutes
- Swimming (crawl): 25 minutes
- Rock climbing: 25 minutes
- Cardio kickboxing: 27 minutes
- Cycling at a pace of 14 to 15.9 mph: 28 minutes
- Running at a pace of 6 mph (10 minutes per mile): 28 minutes
- Cross-country skiing: 35 minutes
- Snowshoeing: 35 minutes
- Burpees: 35 minutes
All calculations are based on a 150-pound woman.