If you are feeling dehydrated and sluggish after a draining week and plan to recover by spending all weekend under a duvet with a constant supply of chocolate, you'd better think again.
This quick, tasty, electrolyte-packed acai berry bowl will rehydrate and replenish your body's depleted energy and water stores the right way. Get up bright and early this weekend, and treat yourself to a breakfast bowl your body will thank you for.
You can also top off your bowl with a dollop of Greek yoghurt before adding your toppings.
- 2 Sambazon Original Blend Superfruit Packs
- 60ml coconut water
- 1 banana
- Handful frozen mixed berries
- Handful frozen watermelon chunks
- Toppings: granola or toasted buckwheat, fresh strawberries, fresh kiwi, fresh banana, coconut shreds.
- Cut your Sambazon Superfruit Packs in half and break into blender. Add all other ingredients, using half the coconut water to start.
- Blend thick, stirring and adding the rest of the coconut water as needed.
- Pour into a bowl, top with your favourites, and enjoy!