It's easy to get bored with juicing if you're making the same juices and smoothies over and over again, but adding new ingredients to tried-and-tested combinations will revitalise your old favourites. This bevy combines the sweetness of apple and pear with the earthy taste of beetroot and a fiery kick of ginger to give you the perfect Summer refresher.
- 3 Easy Hacks That'll Make Your Smoothie Cheaper
- 7 Surprising Smoothie Ingredients For Weight-Loss Success
- 10 Breakfast Smoothies That Will Help You Lose Weight
- 1 granny smith apple
1 medium carrot
1/2 small bulb raw beetroot
1 small handful fresh basil
1 knob ginger
1 handful ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except ice in blender.
- Blend until smooth, pour over ice in a glass and enjoy.
- Drinks, Smoothies
- 1 juice
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds