Get ready for leg day, y'all. It's time to skip regular lunges and kick your lower-body workout up a notch. New York-based personal trainer Miriam Fried shared a killer gym workout on Instagram highlighting five moves that involve a resistance band, a hack squat machine, a barbell, and dumbbells. Warning: it's not easy.
- Single-leg deadlift to deficit reverse lunge (eight reps, three sets each side)
- Barbell deadlifts (six reps, four sets)
- Lever full squats (10 reps, four sets)
- Banded single-leg hip thrusts (12 reps, three supersets)
- Banded hip abductions (20 reps, three supersets)
Try incorporating these moves into your next workout!