As far as we're concerned, there's no ill chocolate can't fix, and this bar in particular goes a way to proving our beliefs. Marrying the creamy taste of white chocolate with the potent superfood that is matcha powder means this chocolate bar is not only disease-fighting, it's also antioxidant-packed. We topped ours with vitamin-rich freeze-dried strawberries and pistachios to make it the perfect, guilt-free, cheat-day snack.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the matcha powder.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Crumble the strawberries onto the chocolate, followed with the pistachio pieces and a light dusting of matcha powder.
- Cover the baking tray with cling film and refrigerate for a few hours until the chocolate is set.
- Break the bark into 6-8 portions and enjoy!
- 6 to 8 pieces
- Total Time
- 5 hours