If you aren't already on the chia seed bandwagon, it's not too late to hop on. These healthy fat sources are filling, fibre-full, and can be eaten in so many ways. Our current favourite way combines chia seeds with matcha powder to make an energy-boosting snack that's not just a feast for the eyes, it's also a delicious, healthy treat.
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 240 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder ( I used Bloom Supercharge Matcha Powder)
- 1 medium banana
- 4 large strawberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Add matcha powder to almond milk and mix thoroughly with a whisk.
- Stir chia seeds in, making sure they don't settle to the bottom of the container.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Divide pudding into two bowls or glasses, top with fruit and flaked coconut, and enjoy.