Making breakfast portable seems to be a trend in my house right now. In the days before Paleo, we used to stop at coffee shops every morning on the way to work, and I'd get an egg white flatbread or a sausage, egg, and cheese version. Always with coffee (a large with skim milk and three Splenda. Yes, you heard right: three Splenda). Now we make eggs at home most mornings, but there are some days when I need to grab a quick bite. Thus "egghamcakes" were born. You can call them Baked Eggs in Ham Cups.
- 12 slices of ham (free of preservatives)
- 12 eggs
- Salt, pepper, and paprika
- Preheat oven to 375ºF/ 190°C/ 170 Fan.
- Line a muffin tin with slices of ham. Crack an egg into each muffin spot, and season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for two to three minutes, remove slowly from muffin tin, and enjoy!