It's time to upgrade your standard bowl of steamed edamame. Roasting the fibre-filled soybeans brings extra crunch and flavour and serves as a satisfying post-workout snack or creative salad topper.
- 340 grams frozen shelled edamame, thawed
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon black sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/ 230°C/ Fan 210.
- In a bowl, toss the edamame with the oil and season with salt.
- Transfer the edamame to a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Return to the oven and bake an additional five minutes.
Source: Calorie Count
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 24 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving