With Autumn on the way, you're probably already craving heartier food but still loving the ease of prepping light Summer meals. Get your quick fix with this egg roll-up that combines comforting autumnal tastes, healthy, filling ingredients, and an overall cooking time of 5 minutes!
- 120ml egg white (this recipe uses Two Chicks Liquid Egg Whites)
- 30g baby spinach, shredded
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Splash of olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add garlic and oil to a nonstick pan over medium heat and cook for 30 seconds. Add the spinach to the pan and stir until the leaves have wilted, then season with salt and black pepper.
- Pour egg whites into the pan and cook, stirring until the eggs begin to set and no more runny eggs remain.
- Cook for 1 more minute until the base is golden, then remove from the heat. Slip onto some baking parchment, golden side down, and leave to cool slightly.
- Scatter the feta and pumpkin seeds over the omelette. Tightly roll up, wrap, and enjoy!
- Breakfast/Brunch, Eggs
- 1 roll-up
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds