As a personal trainer people always ask me what I eat, and they're surprised to find out that it isn't just a diet of chicken, rice, and asparagus. I don't have much time to experiment and meal prep so I typically just eat what I know I'm good at cooking and won't take eternity to make. Another pro tip: eating leftovers. Dinners become lunch, lunches become dinner and so on. I also will never be caught without a snack and water on hand (a great bio if I ever make a dating profile).
- Breakfast one: A bowl of oatmeal with diced green apples, brown sugar, and sliced almonds.
- Breakfast two: Two hard boiled eggs or a protein shake.
- Lunch: Leftover's from Sunday — homemade shrimp tostadas with refried kidney beans, guacamole, jalapenos and onions.
- Dinner: Salmon with baby kale and avocado.
- Breakfast one: Bowl of fruit with coconut nectar.
- Breakfast two: Oatmeal or a protein shake.
- Lunch: Salmon with baby kale and avocado.
- Dinner: Ground turkey with pasta and a red sauce.
- Breakfast one: Oatmeal with fruit.
- Breakfast two: Five egg whites topped with cheese and turkey bacon.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken salad.
- Dinner: Ground turkey meatballs with coconut rice and kale.
- Breakfast: Oatmeal with Fruit.
- Lunch: Ground turkey meatballs with coconut rice and kale.
- Dinner: Salmon with sauteed spinach and one half of a sweet potato.
- Breakfast: Half of a grapefruit with honey.
- Lunch: Salmon with sauteed spinach and one half of a sweet potato.
- Dinner: By the end of the week I'm typically lazy and will pick up a bowl of: chickpeas, cabbage, "stir fry", and brown rice.
- Breakfast: Green tea latte, french toast with berries, and bacon.
- Lunch: I typically don't eat lunch on Saturday because I'm always full from breakfast. If I get hungry I'll snack on fruit or nuts.
- Dinner: Jerk chicken with a pineapple salsa and fried plantains.
- Breakfast: Green tea latte, fruit, and a frittata.
- Lunch: If I'm hungry I'll have leftovers from Saturday.
- Dinner: I usually get fancy with this meal and test out new recipes. My favourite lately has been crab and salmon cakes with avocado and baby kale.