An uncomplicated yet interesting lunch can be a challenge, especially during colder months. But we've got a solution for you with this Winter twist on the classic turkey wrap. In this wholesome version, tart cranberries, whole-grain mustard, and feta cheese pack on the flavour without adding an avalanche of calories, and slices of fresh pear stay nice and crisp until ready to eat. It's a no-brainer lunch for one — we even suggest double or quadrupling it for multiple lunches or occasions. Get the recipe now.
- 10 grams rocket
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat tortilla
- 1/4 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 3 slices roast turkey
- 1/4 pear, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried cranberries
- Place the rocket in a bowl and toss with the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread one whole-wheat tortilla with the mustard, then top with the crumbled feta cheese.
- Lay roast turkey on top of cheese- and mustard-topped tortilla; top with slices of pear.
- Cover pear with rocket, sprinkle with dried cranberries, and roll tightly. Secure wrap with a toothpick and slice into two.
- Main Dishes