One of the best things about having a Peloton bike is that you can work out right in the comfort of your own home. It's so easy to switch between live classes and on-demand classes, and with a variety of themed rides and Peloton instructors, you can never really get bored. But sometimes it's nice to exercise outside of the typical group class format, and a change of scenery can go a long way. Since Peloton revamped its scenic rides to include guided, distance-based, and time-based classes, there are so many options to choose from, whether you want to bike through the French countryside or the beaches of Hawaii. Keep reading for a roundup of Peloton's best scenic rides.
Best Scenic Rides on Peloton
- 15-Minute Santa Monica Beach Ride: A bike ride on the beach is only a Peloton workout away. Start out at the pier and bike toward the Palisades with this 15-minute ride through Santa Monica Beach.
- 20-Minute Savannah Ride: In this exhilarating ride led by Peloton instructor Adrian Williams, you'll be taken on a ride through the Cay Creek Wetlands of Georgia.
- 10-Minute Abu Dhabi Ride: Get your best workout in while touring the metropolitan capital of the Emirates.
- 60-Minute Normandy Ride: After this hour-long ride through the countryside of Northern France, you'll definitely want to reward yourself with wine and cheese.
- 45-Minute New Zealand Ride: This ride will transport you to South Island, New Zealand, with plenty of picturesque scenery that'll keep you pedaling to see what's around the corner.
- 30-Minute Big Sur Ride: Ever wanted to bike along the Pacific coast? This scenic ride through Big Sur is as close to the real thing as it gets.
- 20-Minute Lewis and Clark Ride: Adventure through Lewis and Clark National Forest in Montana with this 20-minute scenic ride full of mountains and prairies.
- 20-Minute Dolomites Ride: Flowery meadows, babbling brooks, and the Italian Alps are just some of the beautiful sights you'll get to see on this quick scenic ride.
- 15-Minute Yellowstone Ride: From geysers to lush forests, get all the best views of Yellowstone National Park in this 15-minute scenic ride.
- 60-Minute Australian Outback Ride: If you're in the mood for some calming visuals while you cycle, consider taking this hour-long scenic ride through the Australian Outback.
- 30-Minute Hawaii Ride: Take a ride through the North Shore of Oahu with Peloton instructor Matt Wilpers as he discusses the rich history of Hawaii.
- 10-Minute Coron Ride: For those days when you'd rather be on a tropical island than on your Peloton bike at home, this scenic ride through the beach town of Coron in the Philippines is just the workout for you.