Feeling anxious, stressed, and helpless as we navigate the coronavirus pandemic is completely normal, and you are not alone. If you are currently experiencing any of these emotions, there a ton of resources at your disposal to help you manage your feelings, from teletherapy to expert tips on how to manage coronavirus-related anxiety.
In honour of Mental Health Awareness Month, Olympic swimmer Simone Manuel shared a list on her Instagram of small things that have helped her feel more motivated and resilient during these times.
- "Remind yourself of the goals that you want to achieve every day."
- "Be kind to yourself. Listen to where you are mentally and physically."
- "Take it one day at a time."
- "Stay connected and stay positive."
- "Get active if you can/do something that makes you feel good each day."
Manuel's list is a great reminder to be kind to yourself and do more of the things that make you feel happy every day.