Grab a pair of dumbbells and your positive attitude and follow along to this total-body circuit workout from celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins. It's made up of 10 dynamic moves to strengthen your legs, butt, core, arms, and back.
Total-Body Dumbbell and Cardio Circuit
Equipment needed: a set of medium-weight dumbbells.
Directions: Jenkins said to complete each of these 10 exercise for 30 to 60 seconds for two to three sets. If you do 60 seconds for three rounds, that's an 18-minute workout!
- Lateral triple step
- Dumbbell hollow hold with flutter kick
- Extend arms overhead dumbbell hollow hold with flutter kick
- Goblet squat
- Front kick and touch ground
- Stationary lunge and shoulder press
- Single leg deadlift and back row
- Push-up and squat and shoulder press
- Side kick to squat touch down
- Squat jacks