There's nothing like a good workout to get you sweating, smiling, and feeling strong. If you're craving that right now, good news: our Instagram Live workouts can make it happen, and we've got seven new ones coming your way this week on @popsugarfitness. Tune in for cardio boxing, HIIT, and more from some of our favourite trainers. Make sure to check out our donation-based boxing and bum-toning workout with Deja Riley, which benefits the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU). Get the full schedule below and add it to your Google Calendar so you don't miss a session! And you can always get caught up on our previous Instagram Live workouts on the free Active by POPSUGAR app.
- 30-Minute Sculpt, Sweat, Stretch, and Connect With M/BODY Founder Marnie Alton: Monday, 13 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Boxing and Booty-Toning Workout With Deja Riley to Benefit the ACLU: Tuesday, 14 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 35-Minute No-Equipment Barry's Workout With Katie Wang: Wednesday, 15 July, at 6 p.m. BST/1 p.m. ET
- 45-Minute Low-Impact, High-Intensity Strength Workout With LIT Method: Thursday, 16 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Bodyweight Cardio and Ab Workout With Kenta Seki: Friday, 17 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Cardio HIIT Workout With Ashley Joi: Saturday, 18 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET
- 30-Minute Kickboxing Workout With Jarret Janako: Sunday, 19 July, at 5 p.m. BST/12 p.m. ET