All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- Follow the 80/20 rule, which means eating clean 80 percent of the time and indulging a little 20 percent of the time.
- Take time once a week to plan out and shop for meals and snacks so you're prepared whenever hunger strikes.
- Keep a food journal and email it every night to a friend or family member. The accountability will keep you honest.
- Put a big chalkboard up in the kitchen to jot down your weekly meal plan or one of these inspirational sayings.
- Once a week, snap a photo of yourself so you can see proof of your body changing. Weight-loss jars are also a great visual reminder of reaching your goal.
- When boredom, depression, or stress causes cravings, find a nonfood way to satisfy them such as going for a walk, calling a friend, taking a bath, reading a book, or doing some yoga.
- Make sure you get at least seven hours of sleep each night. Being tired makes for skipped workouts and extra snacking.
- Baggy clothes hide your body and encourage lounging around. So even when you're relaxing at home, wear fitted clothes to keep you on track.
- Keep cut-up fruits and veg in the fridge to grab for snacks or easy meals.
- Don't keep junk food in your kitchen. If it's not there, you can't be tempted by it.