All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- Use veggies like carrots or zucchini in place of spaghetti.
- Spread hummus, mustard, or pureed roasted red pepper on sandwiches instead of mayonnaise.
- Nosh on baked carrot chips instead of greasy potato chips.
- Use silken tofu in place of cream for some recipes such as this dairy-free chocolate mousse.
- Skip ordering pizza and make one of these crusts at home: gluten-free sweet potato crust, a quinoa basil crust that's also gluten-free, or this low-carb cauliflower crust.
- Pour almond milk in your cereal instead of skim milk.
- Choose a whole-wheat wrap instead of two slices of wheat bread.
- Use sliced strawberries on your PB&J instead of jam.
- Swap out your hamburger patty for a veggie burger.
Go open-faced to cut calories and carbs.