All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- Share weight-loss goals with co-workers so they invite you for a postwork Zumba class instead of happy hour.
- Keep a reusable water bottle on your desk to sip often. Staying hydrated can satiate hunger and cravings, reduce bloating, and keep you more alert.
- Use your lunch break to work out and then eat later while working.
- Eat in front of a person rather than a screen. It cuts down on mindless eating and makes you more accountable for each bite.
- Brush your teeth do a mouthwash rinse right after each meal and snack to avoid noshing on your co-worker's bowl of M&M's.
- Set up reminders on your computer or phone every hour to encourage yourself to get up, walk around, and stretch.
- Wear comfy shoes so you can take meetings for a walk instead of sitting at a desk.
- Walk to a co-worker's desk to chat instead of instant messaging.
- Sit on a yoga ball instead of a chair to work your core.
- Keep healthier dessert options on hand so you have something to enjoy during office birthdays and other celebrations.