This gets that hard-to-reach lower back and builds muscle through a simple motion that can be done while laying down
- Lie on your stomach with your arms reaching overhead.
- Keeping your feet on the floor, arch your upper back to lift your chest off the floor.
- Keeping your torso stable, bend your elbows back and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Then reach your fingertips toward your toes with your palms down and lift your chest another inch away from the floor.
- Sweep your arms forward while lowering your upper body all the way to the mat, returning to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Take a Child's Pose to stretch out your back after completing a set of 12. Repeat the sequence three times.