All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
Standing Forward Bend Against the Wall
- Stand facing the wall, with your toes about eight to 12 inches away from the wall.
- Swing your torso to the right slightly and then fold forward, resting your upper back against the wall.
- Depending on how flexible your hamstrings are, you might need to move your feet closer to the wall.
- Actively press your back into the wall, reaching the top of your head toward the floor.
- Extend your arms above you, palms pressing firmly against the wall.
- Enjoy this forward bend for five or more breaths.