Add HIIT Workouts to Your Fitness Plan
Cardio burns calories, but to maximize your workouts, do high-intensity interval training (HIIT) — this is especially effective at reducing belly fat. "The whole workout, including warmup, doesn't need to be more than 45 minutes to be effective," said ACE-certified fitness trainer John Kersbergen. He added that three to four times a week is enough.
Here are some HIIT workouts you can try:
- 30-Minute Jumping Rope and Strength-Training Mashup
- Feel Your Strongest From This 45-Minute Flat-Belly Running and Strength Workout
- This 45-Minute HIIT Workout Will Help Shrink Your Belly
- This 45-Minute Treadmill Workout Is the Cardio Your Body Is Begging For
- 30-Minute Cardio and Core Workout For Strong Abs