All the Latest From Ryan Reynolds
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your spine straight, and your shoulders back.
- Bend at the knees, being careful to keep your back straight and your head facing forward, until your hands reach the weighted bar on the ground in front of you.
- Wrap your hands around the bar with your palms facing your legs and your knuckles pointed toward the floor. Your hands should be resting outside of your shins at this point.
- Hinge at your hips and straighten your legs, keeping your abs engaged as you stand upright, until you're holding the bar in front of your thighs.
- Keep your back straight and your head facing forward as you return the bar to the ground.