Slider Lateral Push-Up
The Slider Lateral Push-Up is meant to tone your entire upper body, as well as your core.
- Start in a push-up position with a slider under each hand.
- Engageing your core with hips square to the ground, slide your right hand a few inches to the right and complete a wide-arm push-up.
- Slide your right hand back to start position, then repeat on the left side.
- To modify, drop to your knees and perform the same move detailed above.
- Perform three sets of six to eight reps per side.
Click here for more health and wellness stories, tips, and news.