- From Child's Pose, sit up and come into a Wide Squat with your feet wider than hips-width distance apart.
- Lower your left arm out to the side, planting your palm if you can for stability.
- Reach your right arm into the air, gazing toward your lifted hand to encourage your spine to twist.
- Stay like this for 20 seconds, then repeat on the other side for another 20.
- Come back to centre, and walk your hands out in front of you, bowing your head and relaxing in Extended Wide Squat for 20 seconds.