Side Plank Rotator Press
- Begin in a side plank, hips stacked and one 5 lb. weight in your top arm. Bend the top arm in a 90-degree angle in front of your stomach.
- Keeping your top elbow glued to your side, rotate open the top arm using your back. Then press the top arm straight up to the ceiling, keeping your shoulders away from your ears.
- Come out the way you went in. So bend the elbow back to your side, then rotate the arm back in front of your stomach.
- Repeat 12 to 16 times each side for one circuit. Complete the circuit twice.
- Modification: Do this move in a modified plank position on your knees.